CareerWe’re always on the look out
We’re a bit of an anomaly really. While we’re large and established, we still feel like a start-up. Why? Two reasons. Firstly, our team is incredibly passionate. They’re all here because they want to be, and because they are passionate about what they do. Secondly, the mobile world just keeps getting bigger and better. The technology changes almost month to month, and it keeps us on our toes.
If this sounds like something for you, then check out the positions below.
With a growing project pipeline we are looking for iOS and Android developers to expand our User Experience & Apps department. As a developer at Unwire you will be taking apps from initial concept to finished product, and see it work in the hands of thousands of users. We create complex applications, relying on elaborate backend systems, handling critical data in delicate environments. User experience, reliability and reusability are critical to us. At Unwire you will be part of defining, evaluating and implementing great solutions for our customers and ensuring a high quality in usability, code and processes. We will give you a challenging work environment with motivated and inspiring colleagues where you will be able to work with and explore the forefront of mobile development. Join us in creating leading mobile payment and ticketing solutions for Unwire’s worldwide customers!
- Write beautiful, flexible and maintainable code optimized for the mobile platform
- Collaborate with designers and project managers to create elegant solutions
- Engage and participate in defining strong APIs and integrate against middleware services
- Drive and maintain highest quality from implementation to end user experience
- A strong understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns
- A “best practices” approach and a passion for code quality and craftsmanship
- An emphasis on aesthetics and focus on usability and user experience design
- A self motivated individual able to work and take decisions independently
iOS developer requirements:
- A solid foundation in Objective C, iOS development and building apps with UIKit
- Fluent in modern Objective C and using ARC, blocks, GDC, KVO etc.
- Confident developing with Xcode, using interface builder and Instruments
- Experience with CoreData, CoreLocation, MapKit, CoreAnimation/Graphics and AFNetworking
Android developer requirements:
- A deep knowledge of Java, Android SDK and building apps for a wide range of devices
- Fluent in Activities, Fragments, CursorAdapters, ContentProviders, creating custom views and animations etc.
- Confident working with Eclipse, using Android Studio, Ant and Grails
- Experience working with Maps, SQLite and GCM
- Experience with networking, multithreading, data parsing and persistence
- Experience with unit testing and test practices, debugging and bug reporting
- Experience with PHP, Java7, jBoss7, RESTEasy and RESTful web services
- Experience with app deployment, AppStore, Google Play, certificates and provisioning profiles
- Experience with version control and continuous integration, GIT/SVN, Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
- Experience with Photoshop, Pixelmator Jira, SSH, MySQL, Wiki, documentation
- …if you can start immediately…
About Unwire and what we offer:
Unwire delivers some of the most innovative payment, ticketing, messaging and media solutions to clients in US and Europe. We serve primarily clients in the financial sectors such as banks and payment institutions, transit agencies, and media and telecom. Our solutions serve millions of end users and our about 100 employees take strong pride and go the extra mile for creating great user experiences. The company is well acknowledged for its entrepreneurial drive, professionalism, flexibility, and agility to go from idea to action. Team achievement, openness, passion, engagement, drive and integrity characterize our company culture. As an Unwire employee you will be offered:
- Opportunities to form the leading edge developments on payment, ticketing and messaging services
- A chance to continuously learn and grow while creating cutting-edge apps and solutions for our customers
- Great teamwork and colleagues
- An opportunity to grow in your career
- Competitive salary and benefits
Are you the candidate we seek?
Send CV/LinkedIn profile/Links to your work to:
Director of UX & Design, Lars Knutsen, phone: +45 50 60 13 68, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org